zondag 23 november 2014

It's finally happening!! Jurassic World is coming...



Breaking news, as far as I'm concerned. I only had to wait 13 years for new JP footage after all...

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/158089/eerste_teaser_jurassic_world?cache=false

Normally I tend to look at teasers and trailers with a more dispassionate, objective viewpoint. In this case, I simply can't. I can only hope my faith in director Colin Trevorrow is not misplaced. He's still inexperienced, as this is his first Hollywood movie. But from the looks of things, he's a fan too. And this little teaser sure is for the fans. Thanks, Universal Pictures!

Now if only the toys look half as promising. The first Lego Jurassic World dinosaur sure looks sweet:


2015 is gonna be a year to remember...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten