maandag 27 oktober 2014

Today's Video: showing off my excessive dinosaur toy collection



Believe it or not, but a fellow forum member of the Dinosaur Toy Forum (yes, there actually is such a thing) recently asked me to create a video walkthrough of my overly extensive dinosaur toy collection. Not one to turn down a request that touches my ego, I filmed this 20-minute walkthrough yesterday and uploaded it on YouTube today. Since I unfortunately did not have enough memory storage on my camera to film it all in one take, it ended up in three pieces: one briefly covering about everything there is to see in my kitchen, dining room and lounge (top), and two short compendium pieces that cover the attic (below), for those few dinosaur die-hards who could stand to watch more. I must apologize for the phony English accent I apply when, basically, talking to myself. Dinosaur (toy) enthusiasts will get a kick out of seeing just how many wonderful models of prehistoric critters (plus assorted nerd toys) have accumulated over the years and now grace my living area. Everybody else will likely consider it a obsessive waste of time, money and effort, but I've grown accustomed to that.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten