dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Today's News: I'm being capped by the star spangled Avenger



Added another trailer to the MS archives:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/153522/tweede_trailer_captain_america_the_winter_soldier

Another bitchin' trailer for this movie that keeps me excited despite its overly patriottic protagonist. I gotta admit, I'm posting a suspicious amount of Cap 2 stuff recently. I don't mean to give this movie preference over others just because I look forward to it (as I happen to look forward to said other movies too), it just depends on the availability of scoops and the eagerness of my colleagues to post the other news before I beat them to it. Also, with Cap 2's release date approaching fast, advertisement output for its rival superhero movies X-Men: Days of Future Past and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, due out soon after, seems to have diminished a little. Maybe it's Marvel Studios' way of telling its competitors 'there's only one true Marvel so back off', maybe it's just convenience, or maybe there's some secret deal to keep out of each other's way a little bit (wouldn't be surprised, as these three movies will be guaranteed hit films at the box office anyway so why deny each other success when we can all get happily loaded together?). That said, with America's top sports event the Super Bowl up this weekend (I really don't get what they like about that sport), be sure to see a lot of promotional campaigns for summer blockbusters suddenly picking up speed, as this is the perfect time to get the word out on such fare for audiences as yet unaware of these big budget Hollywood projects. First spots for various epic summer movies are already up a few days in advance accordingly, with the best stuff yet to come. I doubt this will be the last trailer I'll be posting this week...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten