woensdag 1 januari 2014

Today's News: capping some Winter Soldier images



Happy New Year everybody!

Opening my blog in 2014 is this little bit of news regarding the new Captain America movie I posted on MS earlier this week:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/152734/nieuwe_beelden_captain_america_the_winter_soldier

Nothing major (well, sorry!), but then, there's very little news, even minor, this time of year, because studios figure people are out celebrating the New Year in all the usual ways, like blowing up their own fingers (something I didn't do) or beating their parents with Scrabble (which I did do!). But the Hollywood hype machine never sleeps, never takes a break and never wastes time and money with fireworks and simple family pleasantries when there's blockbuster movies that need promoting. Since The Amazing Spider-Man 2 produced itself a little New Year's Eve premium clip to entice audiences, the true Marvel Studios wanted people to know they're still in the game too and released some new stills for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which will hit theaters a few weeks prior to Spidey's latest. Ironically, it's not these pics they leaked, which instead were debuted in the latest issue of the renowned Empire magazine and as such are over a week old by now. The actual new imagery was revealed only a few hours after I posted these, but by then I was too busy scoring points with words the likes of 'ruft', 'hyena' and 'haremrok' to care. Good times!

As for Cap 2, that movie is looking good me thinks. I don't really need this rather bland quartet of pictures to remind me of that. Though the bad guy increasingly looks the type of fellow endowed with ample 'mean-bottomness', which is never a bad thing


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten