zaterdag 7 september 2013

Today's Column: Remakes and fan hypocrisy



Wrote another column for MovieScene:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/149258/column_hollywood_hypocrisie_en_het_grote_herkauwen

I think I'm getting the hang of this. I tend to have some difficulty getting inspiration, but when I've found it (or it has found me) I can swiftly write well over a 1,000 words on the topic in question, though the folks at MovieScene prefer it if I didn't go so all-out, as they like their columns to stay confined to a limit of anything between 700 and 900 words. I try to restrain myself a little of course, but when my true opinionated prosaic flows there's no stopping it until every drop has been milked on paper (or its digital equivalent), especially when the subject at hand is of a personal nature, as this one is. And so far I have no trouble meeting my deadline (first Friday of the month): this particular piece was written almost a month in advance. Let's hope I can keep that up. At the moment, I haven't got a clue as to what my next column will be about though... but I bet it will have something to do with movies.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten