zondag 9 juni 2013

New section added: JP toys reviews

This has been long overdue, but the time has finally come (as has the permission involved since I wrote these for a website specifically and I'll be occasionally hijacking a pic or two from that site in the future). The JPtoys fansite has been among my top links since day one of this blog, and rightly so considering the impact Jurassic Park and its merchandise has had on my life and on my love of movies. The several hundred reviews I wrote for this site fully deserve a place on this blog, since I wrote them with as much love and enthusiasm as I write most movie reviews (if not more so). Expect this particular section to be updated a lot over the next couple of weeks, since I have a truckload of reviews in store, of every single Jurassic Park action figure released from 1993's classic Kenner JP Series 1 to the recently released JP 3D sets from Hasbro. And hopefully this JP toy reviews section will be updated in years to come as well, as more Jurassic Park films and accompanying toy lines will be released.



1 opmerking: