woensdag 6 februari 2013

The End of the Beginning


Today (actually yesterday, but I was busy watching Zero Dark Thirty then) marks the first anniversary of this, my blog. It's been a long year and I've produced well over 200 posts (some of them only a few sentences long, others a whopping 2000+ words in length), marred only by the absence of my computer in the last few months (which sadly continues to this day), keeping me from posting as much as I would have liked. It seems things can only improve in that regard for the next year. Here's to many more reviews, articles, news posts and other stuff to follow!




Speaking of news, I posted this little bit of it on MovieScene the other day:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/144234/fast_&_furious_6_super_bowl_trailer_en_poster

Though I've never been a big F&F fan - in fact, I've only seen Fast Five because it was in my Christmas Gift two years ago - I enjoyed the fifth installment of the franchise for what it was, fast paced, slick, adrenaline driven action entertainment. I did get the feeling it reached a rather conclusive end, but such is never the case in Hollywood unless there really isn't any money left to make out of the franchise. And since Fast Five was a commercial success (and just a damn fun movie), Fast Six (simply titled Fast and Furious 6) was a given. I might actually end up seeing this one in theaters.

And on a side note, I won the puzzle in the previous issue of Pathé Spotlight, and so I returned home from work last night with a Beautiful Creatures IPhone case (now for the gadget itself...), a Hobbit t-shirt that barely fits me and an exquisite Prometheus ceramic mug in its original box. Gotta love it when you got no competition on such puzzles!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten