woensdag 5 december 2012

Recensie: Sol LeWitt

Today witnesses the posting of my first actual movie review on MovieSene.nl, Sol LeWitt, a documentary about the American minimalist and conceptual artist of the same name. The result of my first press screening experience, which had me actually sitting in the theatre and watching the film instead of merely ushering attendants, in can be viewed here:

Sol LeWitt

Please note that my review has been cropped a little bit to get it more in line with MovieScene's style. It's a bit shorter than my average review posted on this blog (though that is probably only for the better), while some sentences and words have been changed in order not to alienate readers not used to overly long and thorough descriptions. So if you're reading this and you end up thinking, 'my, his style sure has improved/gotten worse!', keep in mind my writing style is very much the same. I'm just being reigned in a bit, it's a learning curve.

Here's to many more reviews to follow!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten